Our Corporate Responsibility
We believe that the well-being of our communities has a direct impact on the success of Shoreline Vision and our employees. Shoreline Vision is committed to making a difference in peoples’ lives and takes an active role in the community through partnerships with nonprofits, academic institutions, local governments and civic organizations. We welcome and encourage employees to help transform their communities by advocacy and volunteering.
Shoreline Vision strives to provide compassion, humility and integrity in all patient and business relationships and we continue to do that by giving back to our communities, area businesses and the chamber of commerce’s. Our mission in the community is simple; we strive to play a significant role in advancing and improving the quality of eye health in our communities.
Our corporate giving has helped hundreds of non-profit organizations and programs along the Lakeshore such as Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Bluebird Cancer Retreat, No More Sidelines, Special Olympics Michigan, Gracious Grounds, North Ottawa Hospice Care, Salvation Army, Muskegon Rescue Mission, Every Women’s Place, and Lakeshore Athena.
Community Involvement Program Guidelines
All non-profit organizations receiving support from Shoreline Vision in the form of grants, sponsorships and product donations must not discriminate in employment practices or delivery of goods and services, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any legally protected status.
Shoreline Vision Corporate Giving considers the following requirements:
- Cash Contributions for specific programs and capital improvements.
- Volunteer assistance in recruiting Shoreline Vision employees for board memberships, program services and other meaningful volunteer experiences. Volunteering is an individual, personal decision made by each employee and we cannot guarantee that the employee will agree to volunteer.
- Fundraising Event Sponsorship requests for non-profit organizations in the West Michigan Lakeshore Communities.
To submit your event for possibly sponsorship send email or mail with the following preliminary event information to:
Shoreline Vision: Corporate Giving
Attn: Marketing Manager
1266 E. Sherman Blvd.
Muskegon, MI 49444
Include the following information:
- Organization name
- Mission Statement and Corporate Goals
- Description of event including date, time, location sponsorship levels and beneficiaries
- Contact name, phone number and email address
Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive a response for additional information.