Lee S. Webster, M.D.
Board Certified Ophthalmologist and corneal specialist with special interests in cataract surgery, corneal transplants, laser surgery and LASIK
• Practicing since 1996
• Bachelor of Arts from Amherst College in Massachusetts
• M.D. from Wayne State school of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan
• Internship at St. Joseph Hospital in Ann Arbor
• One-year Fellowship in the specific education of medical and surgical diseases of the Cornea at the University of Michigan Medical Center.
• Performing Laser Vision Correction since 1996
• Board Certified by the American Medical Board of Ophthalmology
• Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
• Member of the Michigan State Medical Society
• Member of the Muskegon County Medical Society
• Member of the American Medical Association
• Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
• On staff at Shoreline Vision ASC, Mercy General Health Partners, North Ottawa Community Hospital, and Gerber Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Webster and her family live in the lakeshore area and enjoy many of the activities West Michigan has to offer like skiing, sailing, and hiking.