Board Certified Ophthalmologist and is fellowship trained in Oculoplastics.
Dr. Kent performs reconstructive and cosmetic procedures including brow lifts, eyelid lifts, fillers, BOTOX, lesion removal and traumatic injury construction.
- Practicing since 2014
- Bachelor of Science degree from Michigan State University
- Doctoral Degree, Department of Physiology, from Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Medical Degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Internship at Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center in Dearborn, Michigan
- Residency at Washington University/Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri
- ASOPRS Fellow, Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri
- Published author in several ophthalmology journals
- Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Member of numerous local and state medical societies