Board certified ophthalmologist with extensive training in retina diseases and ocular tumors.
- Practicing since 2001
- Bachelors of Arts and Science degrees from Dartmouth College
- Medical Degree from University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin
- Residency at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami
- Retina Fellowship at Bascom Palmer Eye institute, University of Miami
- Chief Resident at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami
- Ocular Oncology Fellowship at University of California, San Francisco, California
- Assistant Professor from 1998-2001 at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia
- Director of the Ocular Oncology Unit at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Atlanta Veterans Administration Hospital’s Retina Service Director
- Has authored over 30 peer-reviewed articles and has written seven textbook chapters.
- Currently Assistant Clinical Professor at Michigan State University
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member of numerous state and local medical societies