Board Certified Ophthalmologist with special interests in cataract surgery and Laser Vision Correction (LASIK), and BOTOX
- Practicing since 1997
- Bachelor of Science from Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI.
- Medical Degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, MI.
- Internship and residency at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego, California
- 1st Battalion 1st Marine Regiment Surgeon for the United States Marine Corp
- Received the Naval Achievement Medal
- Received the Naval Commendation Medal
- Staff Ophthalmologist at the Naval Hospital In Okinawa, Japan
- Chief of Surgery from 2003-05 at North Ottawa Community Hospital (NOCH) in Grand Haven, MI
- Vice Chief of Staff at NOCH from 2008-09
- Chief of Staff at NOCH from 2010-11
- Chief of Surgery at NOCH from 2012-13
- Member of Ottawa County Medical Society
- Board Certified by the American Medical Board of Ophthalmology.
- Member of numerous local and state medical societies
- Board of Trustees at NOCH from 2013-present
- Board of Trustees for The Chamber of Commerce Grand Haven, Spring Lake and Ferrysburg from 2013-present