Mary V. Fisher, O.D.
Optometrist with special interests in pediatric optometry, contact lenses and postoperative surgical care
• Practicing since1991
• Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Science from St. Mary’s College in Notre Dame, Indiana
• Doctor of Optometry Degree from the Southern California College of Optometry
• Residency in Ocular Disease at the Barnet Eye Institute in Phoenix, Arizona.
• Chief of Optometric Services at HuHuKum Memorial Hospital on the Gila River Indian Reservation from 1995 to 1999
• Specialized in sports vision and contact lenses at Tempe Eye Care Associates from 1999 to 2001
• A team eye doctor for the Anaheim Angels in 2000
• Arizona Optometric Association President from May 1998 to May 1999
• Arizona Optometric Association Board of Directors from May 1995 to May 2000
• Arizona State Board of Optometry President from January 2001 to June 2001
• Received the Barnet – OMNI Eye Center of Phoenix Award
• Received the Keeler Low Vision Award
• Received the Michigan Optometric Association Auxiliary Award
• Member of the American Optometric Association
• Member of the Michigan Optometric Association
• Member of the Western Michigan Optometric Association
• On staff at Shoreline Vision
In 2004, Dr. Fisher opened her private practice, North Muskegon EyeCare, and joined Shoreline Vision in January, 2005. Dr. Fisher is a member of the Women’s Division of the Chamber of Commerce and she was recently elected to the City Council of the City of North Muskegon. In 2007 North Muskegon Eyecare joined and became part of Shoreline Ophthalmology PLC.