Timothy J. Barron, M.D.
Board Certified Ophthalmologist with special interests in cataract surgery and Laser Vision Correction (LASIK), and BOTOX
• Practicing since 1997
• Bachelor of Arts from Michigan State University
• Medical Degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine
• Internship and residency at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego, California
• 1st Battalion 1st Marine Regiment Surgeon for the United States Marine Corp
• Received the Naval Achievement Medal
• Received the Naval Commendation Medal
• Staff Ophthalmologist at the Naval Hospital In Okinawa, Japan
• Chief of Surgery from 2003-05 at North Ottawa Community Hospital in Grand Haven, Michigan
• Member of Ottawa County Medical Society
• Board Certified by the American Medical Board of Ophthalmology.
• Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
• Member of the Michigan State Medical Society
• Member of the Muskegon County Medical Society
• Member of the American Medical Association
• Member of the Ottawa County Medical Society
• Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
• On staff at Shoreline Vision ASC, Mercy General Health Partners, North Ottawa Community Hospital, and Gerber Memorial Hospitial
Dr. Barron and his wife, a Pediatrician in Grand Rapids, and two daughters make their home in West Olive where they enjoy cross country skiing, the beaches, and various outdoor activities. A youth soccer enthusiast, Dr. Barron has been actively involved as a coach in the Tri City Youth Soccer Organization for the past 6 years.