Robert C. Packer, M.D.
Board Certified Ophthalmologist
• Practicing since 1966
• Bachelor of Science from Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan.
• M.D. from Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan
• Served his internship at Harper Hospital in Detroit
• Residency in Ophthalmology at Detroit Receiving Hospital and Kresge Eye Institute
• Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
• Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
• Member of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
• Member of the Michigan State Medical Society
• Member of the Muskegon County Medical Society
• Past president of the Muskegon County Medical Society
• Member of the Michigan Ophthalmologic Society
• Michigan State Medical Society Board of directors from
• Founding member of Physician Review Organization of Michigan (PROM) in 1983
When not active with the medical society, Dr. Packer and his wife like to spend time with their children, grand children and travel. His wife is a local artist known in Muskegon and Grand Haven.